Who Is AdvisorEngine:
We believe that the future of financial advice is personal, scientific and beautiful – these three ideals drive everything that we do.
AdvisorEngine is a leading wealth management fintech platform that creates a unified experience across financial advisors, investors, and business management personnel. Our wealth management platform enables financial advisors to deliver an engaging, personalized client experience and to operate at scale through smart automation.
Our team is made up of designers, enterprise technologists, data scientists, futurists, and business builders. We are based in NYC and Raleigh, NC. If you love data and are driven to create the future of financial advice, we’d love to hear from you.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced growth marketer to lead AdvisorEngine’s end-to-end acquisition strategy. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience managing digital marketing campaigns, email re-engagement campaigns, outbound email campaigns, and funnel optimization. You’ll come in as an owner, with the ability to have a direct and immediate impact on the business, with opportunities to grow and lead. This position will report directly to the COO.
- Manage full-funnel acquisition marketing from beginning to end (strategy, planning, execution, budgeting, analysis and optimization).
- Paid search, paid social (linkedin), video, display, SEO, and email
- Print, podcast, conferences
- Maintain campaign performance reporting, highlighting successes, failures, trends, opportunities, and recommendations.
- Manage channel cost on a weekly and monthly basis
- Constantly test and iterate on ads
- Create tracking for any new campaigns
- Analyze and report on campaign performance and optimization plans
- Manage reporting and analysis of funnel performance- from MQL through client
- Weekly and monthly reporting on leads and their lifecycle stages
- Monthly and quarterly reporting to senior management on performance, analysis, observations, experiments, future plans
- CRO - own, test, and optimize landing pages and website
- Track user journeys and performance of website to ensure optimal experience and information availability
- Email marketing - test, optimize both outbound and re-engagement campaigns
- Collaborate and provide direction to the creative team to create and optimize ads, landing pages, website
- Build marketing budget (includes media budgets)
- Provide project management support to ensure deadlines are met
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years experience managing paid search, display, retargeting and youtube campaigns
- 2+ in outbound B2B email marketing
- 2+ experience in re-engagement email marketing
- Expert quantitative and analytical skills - experience building and maintaining lifecycle reports. Ability to use data to make decisions and optimize campaign performance
- Strong understanding of key growth metrics (CPA, CAC, ROI, LTV, etc.)
- Experience managing $75,000/monthly media budgets and holistically managing spend allocation across channels
- Disciplined time management and organization skills
- Ability to work cross functionally with design, sales, and external partners
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and google tag manager
- Experience with Hubspot
- Experience at a startup or lean marketing team
- Experience marketing B2B/SaaS products
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in wealth tech or wealth management industries
- Print advertising, podcast advertising, and conference experience
- Basic knowledge of html/css
- Experience owning channels, confidence making recommendations and executing
- Data-driven: highly analytical and detail-oriented, you rely on the numbers, not opinions
- Creative thinker and problem solver - you think of unique new strategies/channels
- Strategic: You know how to synthesize data and inputs into meaningful and actionable insights and you know what is going to move the needle the most
- Operational master: You always know how your campaigns, keywords and audiences are performing and constantly working to improve them
- Scrappy, action-oriented executioner
- Self-motivated, able to work effectively in an autonomous environment, proactive, and persistent
- Uncompromisingly detail-oriented and thorough