Who Is AdvisorEngine:
We believe that the future of financial advice is personal, scientific and beautiful – these three ideals drive everything that we do.
AdvisorEngine technology creates a unified experience across financial advisors, clients and business management personnel. Our journey is just beginning, but we’ve already started turning our vision into reality. We have built the industry’s most advanced wealth management platform using smart automation; added data integrations with other leading technology companies; developed strong client relationships; completed four acquisitions; and raised over $55 million in investor capital to help fuel our future growth.
Our team is made up of designers, enterprise technologists, data scientists, futurists and business builders. We are based in Tribeca, New York with offices in Atlanta, Georgia and Raleigh, North Carolina. If you are driven to create the future of financial advice, we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for a full-time client support champion for our Raleigh office who along with providing technical assistance, is committed to providing great customer service and enjoys building strong, long term relationship with clients by identifying needs and tailoring solutions to those needs.
- Provide support, answering product related questions, as a member of a client support team
- Track customer calls, support requests and develop reports and metrics as needed
- Provide efficient and timely resolution of customer issues
- Collaborate and communicate with other Junxure teams to meet client needs
- Effectively manage an assigned client base, ensuring that all clients receive a superb client experience
- Proactively communicate with clients in accordance with our Client Service Model
- Track and review client usage reports pertaining to login, navigation and overall product usage and proactively reach out to client when usage levels are low
- Cultivate current client relationships and identify opportunities to expand these relationships by responding to identified opportunities with creativity and innovation
- Record and deliver feedback on product enhancement to Product Development based on patterns observed in customer support calls
- Troubleshoot and help resolve a wide range of technical issues via phone, email, and remote connection
- Triage escalated issues when appropriate
- Communicate user feedback to management
- 1-2 years of related technical support or customer service experience
- Knowledge of and experience with browser troubleshooting, active directory, basic SQL, and domain knowledge
- Experience working with SaaS software is a plus
- A solid understanding of computer hardware and software and an unwavering desire to expand your knowledge
- Great communication skills, including the uncanny ability of translating technology to the less “tech savvy”
- Must be organized, motivated and able to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional agility when it comes to changing technology and the impact it has on our clients
- An independent spirit and go-getter attitude who appreciates the support of a strong team
- Extreme client service abilities – taking support to the next level and providing service beyond the customers’ expectations