Who is AdvisorEngine:
We believe that the future of financial advice is personal, scientific and beautiful – these three ideals drive everything that we do.
AdvisorEngine is a leading wealth management fintech platform that creates a unified experience across financial advisors, investors, and business management personnel. Our wealth management platform enables financial advisors to deliver an engaging, personalized client experience and to operate at scale through smart automation.
Our team is made up of designers, enterprise technologists, data scientists, futurists, and business builders. We are based in NYC and Raleigh, NC. If you love data and are driven to create the future of financial advice, we’d love to hear from you.
About the role:
The Data Operations team is currently looking to augment our Data Quality staff with additional resources to manage a growing client base. This is an entry to a mid-level position which requires a working knowledge of SQL Databases with a proven track record of success.
The DQ Support Technician will work closely with the DQ Lead to perform:
- Daily monitoring and triage of:
- Custodial Data Feeds and Statement Uploads
- Trading Operations and reconciliation
- Performance Calculations/Exception Dashboards
- Batch and Trade Alerts
- Assist Data Quality Lead to resolve client reported issues around related areas
- Assist in creation of automated solutions to manual checks
- Assist in onboarding efforts for new firms/Accounts
- Assist in UA testing of batch and trading related features and bugs
- 2+ years experience working with SQL databases + Industry Certifications OR Bachelor's degree in a computer science or financial services related field
- Ability to show working knowledge of writing CRUD queries for SQL databases
- A willingness to learn new technologies
- A strong work ethic that brings productivity to the team every day
- Ability to work limited hours (1-3) on Saturdays, on rotation with other team members
- Ability to work occasional Wednesday nights (8p-9pm EST for off hours tasks)
- Normal Working hours will be 8am to 5pm EST Monday - Friday
Skills & Experience:
- Ideally candidates should have knowledge of the financial services industry.
- Experience in working with JetBrains DataGrip or another SQL IDE
- Experience in working with JIRA and other Atlassian Products