Who Is AdvisorEngine:
We believe that the future of financial advice is personal, scientific and beautiful – these three ideals drive everything that we do.
AdvisorEngine is a leading wealth management fintech platform that creates a unified experience across financial advisors, investors, and business management personnel. Our wealth management platform enables financial advisors to deliver an engaging, personalized client experience and to operate at scale through smart automation.
Our team is made up of designers, enterprise technologists, data scientists, futurists, and business builders. We are based in NYC and Raleigh, NC. If you love data and are driven to create the future of financial advice, we’d love to hear from you.
About the role:
We are looking for a product marketer with experience in wealth management and/or technology to lead all product marketing efforts. You will be responsible for leading strategy, planning and execution of go-to-market plans and client marketing campaigns for new product features and launches to drive awareness and product engagement. You will report directly to the COO and have the opportunity to build the product marketing infrastructure.
- Act as the primary liaison between marketing and product
- Build the go-to-market and client-base marketing plans for marketing new product features, updates etc
- Audience definition, product positioning, comms architecture, and launch strategy.
- Work with respective channel owners to define, manage, and activate all of the necessary components to bring a campaign or launch to market, including paid, social, SEO, content, email, web, webinars, Pendo notifications, and PR.
- Ensure alignment on product positioning and comms architecture across all channels including Marketing, Member Services, and Product.
- Own product marketing content on the website - work closely with the performance marketing manager to ensure alignment and optimal results
- Own product marketing content in brochures, one-pagers, etc
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and product to create and update collateral
- Partner with Product Managers to develop positioning and messaging for product features and updates
- Develop KPIs for measuring success of GTMs and client-based marketing campaigns
- Meet with product, sales, and client success teams to determine what product features and capabilities lack the appropriate awareness or understanding by prospects and/or clients
- 2-10 years as a product marketer at a wealth management/wealth tech/fintech company
- 2-10 years as a product marketer for a SaaS company
- Exceptional cross-functional communication skills
- Exceptional project management skills
- Exceptional campaign management skills
- Strong product writing skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines aligning stakeholders and production teams, minding details, organizing materials and leading and aligning team members.