We believe that the future of financial advice is personal, scientific and beautiful – these three ideals drive everything that we do.
AdvisorEngine technology creates a unified experience across financial advisors, clients and business management personnel. Our journey is just beginning, but we’ve already started turning our vision into reality. We have built the industry’s most advanced wealth management platform using smart automation; added data integrations with other leading technology companies; developed strong client relationships; completed four acquisitions; and raised over $55 million in investor capital to help fuel our future growth.
Our team is made up of designers, enterprise technologists, data scientists, futurists and business builders. We are based in Tribeca, New York with offices in Atlanta, Georgia and Raleigh, North Carolina. If you are driven to create the future of financial advice, we’d love to hear from you.
- Participate in defining product vision and strategy
- Develop deep understanding of product space by working with cross functional team, participating in industry groups, and performing competitive analysis
- Release new features, test, and iterate in a fast paced environment
- Work with integration partners to create seamless cross product experiences leveraging data file, API, and SSO integration points
- Work in an agile environment, manage and groom product backlogs, write user stories with acceptance criteria, write specifications, manage sprint planning, and participate in daily standup meetings
- Manage multiple projects in various stages of execution
- Manage multiple partner/vendor relationships
- Get hands dirty by participating in UAT, analyzing data, and helping to solve real customer problems
- At least 5 years product management experience with a focus on technical/analysis skills
- Experience running projects
- Experience working with portfolio data files from custodians or other data providers
- Experience integrating with external, 3rd party APIs
- Experience developing Internet products.
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Have excellent interpersonal, presentation, facilitation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage conflicting priorities is essential
- Willing to take on a wide variety of tasks
- Ability to learn quickly